In April 2016. members of Hleb Teatar founded and registered the Association Artistic Utopia, the official organization formed to represent them.
Experience of members of ARTISTIC UTOPIA in producing and organizing events:
- Organization and production of the Days of Smiljana Mandukić project, involving hundreds of participants, focused on research, artistic production, archive film projections, Symposium, etc, about the intangible Cultural heritage of contemporary dance, in Serbia and the Balkan region (2017).
- Co-production and organization of the project „Dissilusioned Hope“ resulting in the performance „The Welcome“ (2015/2016) (Hleb Teatar, Pekarna Magdalenske Mreže, Maribor and Bitef)
- Co-production and organization of the project „Women on the Front“, the first ever New Zeaalnd and Serbian artistic colaboration in perfromance art, resulting in the perfromance „Sisters in Arms.
- (2014) (AKE AKE Theatre Company and Hleb Teatar through UDUS-Association of Drama Artists of Serbia)
- Producion and organizacion of the research project and performance „Dada-An Essay in Movement About Journalist Dada Vujasinović“ (2014) Hleb Teatar through UDUS-Association of Drama Artists of Serbia)
- And also:
- Organization of 16th and 17th Bitef Polyphony Festival (2015 and 2016) side program od Bitef (Belgrade International Theatre Festival) ( through Cedeum )
- Founding and organization of the First, Second,Third and fourth Mater Terra Festival (2014, 2015, 2016,2017) (lead partner Cedeum)
- Members of the organizational teams of DAH Theatre Research Center for International Festivals :
- Passing the Flame (2011)
- Endurance and Transformation (2001)
- Workshop Festival (1996)
- Art Saves Life (1994)
- Producion and organizacion of the project AKAVA SEM AMEN-THIS WHO WE ARE with Roma and Serbian Children (2004-2005) (through Dah Teatar Research Centre, project author and leader Sanja Krsmanović Tasić)